- About Us
- Contact Us
- 0 enrollments - $0.00
Spectrum Knowledge is offering unique interview practice (MMI & Panel) for Year 12 students of Perth preparing for Medicine & Dentistry interviews in November/December 2020.
– Foundation session (1-to-1 or Group Session) – both 1-hour duration
– Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) – face to face session in Leeming High School
– Panel Interview – face to face at Shelley / Mt Claremont
– Online Interview / Skype mode
Mock MMI Process
MMI is an interview format that gauges an applicant’s potential to successfully interact with patients and colleagues. It typically consists of 6 to 8 short interviews that revolve around a specific scenario.
Our interviewers include
– Senior Medical Students
– Representatives from the community
– Social Workers
Mock MMI Schedule
Structure: Group foundation + MMI + Feedback session lasts nearly (Total approx. 5.5 hours).
Note: The sessions may vary basis enrollments and interviews invites sent out by the universities. In event there are less than 8 enrollments for a session, the planned session will be cancelled.
Unique Value Proposition from Spectrum
Spectrum Spatial Awareness Mock Test for Dentistry Admission
The spatial awareness test is a multiple-choice, paper-and-pencil test to allow required practice for applicants targeting entry into Dentistry. The test will take approximately 45 minutes, in three timed segments. Tentative dates for Spatial Awareness Mock Test is given below. The exact date will be confirmed after enrolment:
Panel Interview for Eastern Students
Spectrum offers unique panel interview structure designed for Covid mode of 2020. The plan consists of:
– One one one Foundation Session of 1 hour duration (At Shelley / Mt Claremont)
– Panel Interview 1 (Face to Face mode at Shelley or Mt Claremont)
– Panel Interview 2 (Online/Skype mode with interviewers with student at their home)
After the mock interview there is a detailed feedback session from the panel members. Students will be allowed to take notes during the feedback session.
For enrollment please click the respective blue tab at the top right.